Old 01-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Elisabrat

Marybeth I will hold the hords off of you. STAND BACK. SHE IS NO LONGER GIVING INTERVIEWS>> MARYBETH HAS PUT HER STASH IN A SAFE LOCATION AND CAN NO LONGER BE HARASSED FOR HER 30's FABRIC AT THIS TIME. That is it go home, vacate the premises or we will have to send out the cats. I mean it! (did that help and the hired help gets paid in fabric right? old fabric??)

Newsflash: Marybeth's mother fell today and has injured herself. She will be flying up to see what they can do for her. Keep her in your prayers, both of them. I think she will be quilting with us from afar.

We dont chat.. we pontificate. Much more regal. Pam, you simply need to look at it with one eye closed and the other looking up at the ceiling. Then you will get it. And the next clue I plan on coming in, sweeping up and snagging it withone hand and running so no one will get the clue. it will be mine all mine! shoot. wait aminute I am not home til noon California time. someone else will get it first. darn it. well I would have swear to you I would have. if I could'a shoot.