Old 01-05-2013, 04:50 AM
DustysMomma

Nancia, it is all great news! Here's a link to the table I got...http://www.joann.com/sew-essentials-...e/xprd1134127/

I had to have something that would fold away for when we have company, but I also wanted enough table space to be able to cut on it and be able to store my machine there as well. I could have gotten something cheaper, but it would have only gotten the table top with no storage space, or gotten the storage space with little table space. Fingers crossed that I love it when it's put together!

Now I have to work on fabric storage. We have very little storage in our kitchen, so we keep our Kitchen-aid mixer in its box in the guest room closet, which is also where all my fabric is. My boyfriend took it out to make bread and frikadeller (Danish style meatballs you can also squash into patties and pan sear...YUM!) before Christmas and decided it was too much trouble to move my fabric to put it back. The closet has been open with fabric spilling out ever since he pulled the mixer out. Then we went to Denmark and I bought more fabric remnants, and I bought 3 more pieces a couple days ago on the local yard sale group on Facebook. My boyfriend is an engineer, so the time for even organized and sorted bags is about up.