Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Hey hey hey - Cindy, count me in!!!!! Sorry ladies that I've been abscent from the board, but since having my surgery back around Dec. 12th I haven't been on here much. I guess it's because I'm not working right now and my computer isn't in front of my face all the time. I should be back to work January 11th, as long as when I see the doc on tuesday he signs my release papers.

I didn't lose any weight in December. I was hoping for a big loss from having the surgery, but that didn't happen. Apparently even though the surgery fixed all my problems, it also fixed my appetitie . I don't have all the pain, gas, bloating, headaches and cramping that I had before, so I've been able to eat things I hadn't in a while. And having Christmas dinner here and all the food left over didn't help. I'm purdging my kitchen and starting over!!!! And going back to work will be a major help!!!!!

So, I'm wishing everyone a GREAT weight loss in 2013!!!! Let's stick together and do this!!!! Watch what you eat, drink lots of water, and get out there and move!!!!!