Old 01-05-2013, 12:26 PM
mpspeedy2

I have a what was my daughter's bedroom for my sewing room. I have two tables I purchased from Staples. The 4' one holds my Bernina Artisa. My husband cut the legs down a little to make it the right height for sewing. Behind it against the wall is another 6' table that holds my two embroidery machines with lots of stuff stored underneath. Inbetween the two tables is a small side table that holds my serger. I have a swivel office chair I also purchased at Staples that enables me to use all of the machines just by twirling around from one to the other. The room was orginally two small bedrooms that we had the dividing wall taken out of years ago when we made it into our master suite. The area my sewing machines etc. take up is only one side of what was one of the original small bedrooms. I also have my desktop computer with it's desk and printer etc in the same space. What was the other small bedroom is now a half bath a small sitting area and a storage unit which holds a lot of stuff including a small TV, my embroidery thread collection and my embroidery software collection. My fabric stash is in my basement in another room that was also once a bedroom when my kids were at home.