Old 01-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Anastasia

Ok I don't even know where to start.. where have I been? haha oh yea.. in lala land with this cold. I'm on antibiotics now.. yay me. Stressin bout life, also yay me.. but it's ok.. Anyways

Since the fat lady is singing (aka, me, have started sewing) I'm hoping everyone is making progress on their toppers cause time flies FAST!!!! omg so fast.. crap.. school is almost here. *sigh*

I don't mind sagging tattoos I believe in the idea of when I die I want people to look at me and say she lived an interesting life! I love the idea of grannies with tats.. I love the idea of grannies swearing.. It's just so out of the ordinary that it makes me smile. Anything to balk societal rules on who/how we should be. WITHIN REASON. Let me disclaimer that. I'm not ok with anarchy and violence and whatnot, that's not a who/how we should be that I"m ok with balking. But the prim and proper and old people should be... and young people should be... and.. hehe that kind of stuff. My therapist once asked me where I get the rules that I keep stressing myself out trying to hold myself to.. Such things as, worrying about what people will think of me because I keep my clothes folded in a pile on the floor (or just shoved in a basket).. she's like.. is it working for you? then who cares. Well.. Society seems to care. We are such a society of Judgement it makes me sad. I think it's what causes a lot of people's neurosis. Certainly mine. Not to say I'm not also someone who's judgemental. I realllyyyyyy try not to be but it creeps up and rears it's ugly head sometimes. I'm not innocent, but there's people sooo much worse than I.

Anyways.. so here's a sneak preview of the work I have done today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]386109[/ATTACH]

And Mary "Hot Toddy". I've not received any packages I love packages.. but none.. And no notices about "pick up your package from the post office".. The joys of the ghetto, sometimes packages walk off. Hadn't had it happen before, just my dog food, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. However if they walked off with said package, I'm sure they're sorely disappointed.
Attached Thumbnails sany0185.jpg