Old 01-05-2013, 05:57 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
I love the idea of grannies swearing.. It's just so out of the ordinary that it makes me smile. Anything to balk societal rules on who/how we should be. WITHIN REASON.......But the prim and proper and old people should be... and young people should be... and.. hehe that kind of stuff.
I'm sometimes too blunt for my own good, lol. I'm going to be one of those swearing grannies one day. My gramma was one too. You could talking anything in front of her & she could care less as long as you were respectful to her. If you weren't, she'd beat you with a wooden spoon no matter how big you were! I was visiting mother one time & my aunt, cousin, gramma & I were sitting on the porch at my uncle's house. My cousin & aunt were talking about my cousin, who was 15-16 or so at the time staying the night at her boyfriend's house and only the mothers knew it. I thought I'd pick on her a little and said "Uh huh, and just what are you two doing?" Gramma said "Well what the hell do you think they're doing? They're not playing tiddlywinks!" She was nearly 80 at the time, and knew more about her granddaughter's sex life than almost anyone did. My aunt's eyes got big as saucers and she looked at my cousin "You told Grams!?" My cousin just nodded her head "Did you think I was going to keep it from HER?" My gramma was funny.

OK, before I go, I gotta say I'm absolutely in love with the blues in your runner!