Old 01-05-2013, 06:00 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Ladies ... as for # PhDs ... I can't count that far!!

Anael ... I'll email you about the BCS BOM.

Anael, MiraB and Honchey ... oh heck, you might as well do it. It'd only take you a few minutes a month!

DublB ... I think it's needleturn applique, not raw edge ... but I'm sure, it could be done so too.

Me and Applique? ... Other than the two FWS blocks, I don't think I've done ANY applique. So my modus operandi in this would be to "learn" a wee bit about it and who better to stumble along with, than my PC+FWS Buddies!

JanRN
... I know I know you said NO applique ... but you also said NO PP and LOOK at what you turned into. So I think you'd better eat those words, yet again!!!

QNSue ... that time it only went poof, because I foolishly refreshed the screen!! A Dumb Bunny I was!

Andddddddddd ... just as I was saying that you were stuck with me .... I may go poof, as this blasted computer has been giving me the gears again today. Fingers crossed!

Tomorrow, not likely any sewing for me as I plan to de-Christmas my home. It's always easier than dressing it up, being that more than 1/2 stay up, as I leave all the "winter" decorations up. And dependent on the computer, I may be able to have MORE time to do that job ......... Have FUN ladies! See you soon!