Old 01-05-2013, 07:41 PM
carriem

All the recipes sound good. I've had custard once...not sure about the texture. I had some bread pudding at a bakery a few months back (during the Chocolate Walk we went to in Oct) and that was very good.

Ggal--thanks again for watching for me on the Janomes I checked out the link.

I do plan to keep my Janome Gem760, but want to trade in the Janome Magnolia (*very* basic machine of DD) when I get the 6600. My dealer said even if I get a used 6600 she will give me a good price for the other machine. I talked with her the other day and said I am ready to buy as soon as she has a used one in.

The reason I even seriously started thinking about another nice machine is that my DD wanted a new one, so I had to ask myself, should I get another machine similar to mine or go bigger and share my "small" one with her?? I thought this was the smarter way to go!

We were gone for about 13hrs today at the archery tournament!! LONG DAY!! All three kids shot well...DS 280 (placed 1st for middle school boys), oldest DD 253 and youngest DD 226...personal bests for the girls, average for DS. 300 is the max they can get....

Maybe I will be able to work on my BBs tomorrow. Not sewing for this long is no good!