Old 01-05-2013, 08:18 PM
marytoddliz

Anastasia, that is a riot! Can you imagine someone opening a box of scraps and going???WTF... had me laughing. Ok I am going to try again, maybe they will leave your stuff alone now that they know it isn't very interesting!

My very first ID on line was "Hot Toddy and the other one was "Mrs Lincoln", but you would be surprised how many did not get the joke! Any way I am no longer either! I just wish I had picked a better board name, because now that I am no longer a Todd, it seems to be hard to get rid of!

I love that blue table topper, as I scrolled down I at firs thought it was the brown one, I like both LOL.

Robinlee, I love the sneak peek, i can't wait to see the final product!

And a little FYI. I am going to be gone for a few weeks, not really sure how long, but my mom fell and really hurt her hip, so I am headed to Oregon to help take care of her and convince her to check into assisted living places. Other than move up to Oregon with her,(I just can't leave the hubby) giving her round the clock care is getting to be very difficult, besides I know assisted living homes can be pretty cool.

Any way if you send me a Table Topper in the next few weeks I am sure hubby will tell me when it arrives, or else I can give you my address in Oregon. Well I can give it to Anastasia and she can give it to you, since I will be there for a while! just something to think about~