Old 01-06-2013, 06:39 AM
meanmom

Marytoddliz I love yours. I love anything purple. I am surprised there isn't more purple in my stash. I am using all fabric that was given to me in this quilt. It is mostly fall colors which are not my usual colors. I can't post pictures since I can't find the link cable for my camera. I put it away when I cleaned up for Christmas. I wonder where away is. I think I have found something that will work for A and B. NOt exactly what I had in mind but I refuse to buy anything for this. There was one fabric I used that I wanted to use for the stars but I can't find any more of it. Cindy I love your creme swirl fabric.
I spent all day yesterday at several LQS. Today I need to finish taking down the tree and other Christmas stuff. Then I need to quilt 2 table runners before I finish my mystery. I am doing some machine embroidery on the table runners. I decided to use metallic thread. NOt a good idea. It keeps breaking. I used silver on one and thing went pretty well. I am using the same brand of thread in gold on the other one and it keeps breaking. I finally said some bad words and walked away at midnight before things got ugly.
I made a fruit salad to go with the creme brule french toast. Since it is the New Year we all have to try to stick with our resolutions to eat more healthy. Besides I love fruit. Would love the recipe for the french toast.