Old 01-06-2013, 04:38 PM
carriem

QE--the $200 difference is on a new vs. used price for a 7700, but still $1200 more than the 6600 used price, so I just have to see how things go this spring money wise. Wasn't prepared for $2000 for a machine, so have to think very hard about it....and of course discuss w/DH to keep things good in the house and not just the clubhouse.

Thanks for the table links. I am thinking I want a full table. I have a sew-ezi table (http://www.seweziusa.com/) that I use now and is great to take to retreats, but with a heavier machine don't think I want to use that all the time.

Mirabelle, I too dream of owning a longarm. I don't have space for one either...maybe someday. We don't plan to move, but could build something if needed.

I made some good progress on my BBs today...all the fabric is sewn on the paper...trimming the last of them tonight and then will be sewing blocks together tomorrow. YAY! I can't wait to see what everyone is coming up with!!! I'll be sure to let you know when they arrive in my hands.