Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM
patchsamkim

Didn't do any sewing...but did do some sorting...trying to clean out some items I don't need anymore in preparation for hopefully moving in a few months. Hard to do. I took down Christmas decorations today, and do have a box of items I can let go of....like, but don't love. Also went through my shoes and came up with 6 pairs I really don't wear so they are going to go, and some clothes that don't fit, and that I don't wear. Hardest for me is to let go of any of my sewing items.

I wish I had a glass ball I could look in and see the future home where I would live so I would know how much room I will have and what kind of storage area so I had a better idea of what I could keep. Have to sell house first, selling "as is" and hope it will sell pretty fast once I am ready to put it on the market (my goal is March 1st).

Won't be getting much sewing done for the next few months, but hoping once moved and settled into a new place, that I will be able to sew on a more regular basis again...would love to do at least 30 minutes a day during the week, and a couple of hours each day on the weekend.