Old 01-06-2013, 06:25 PM
deedum

Originally Posted by patchsamkim View Post
Didn't do any sewing...but did do some sorting...trying to clean out some items I don't need anymore in preparation for hopefully moving in a few months. Hard to do. I took down Christmas decorations today, and do have a box of items I can let go of....like, but don't love. Also went through my shoes and came up with 6 pairs I really don't wear so they are going to go, and some clothes that don't fit, and that I don't wear. Hardest for me is to let go of any of my sewing items.

I wish I had a glass ball I could look in and see the future home where I would live so I would know how much room I will have and what kind of storage area so I had a better idea of what I could keep. Have to sell house first, selling "as is" and hope it will sell pretty fast once I am ready to put it on the market (my goal is March 1st).

Won't be getting much sewing done for the next few months, but hoping once moved and settled into a new place, that I will be able to sew on a more regular basis again...would love to do at least 30 minutes a day during the week, and a couple of hours each day on the weekend.
Keep me informed if you will on how this goes. We are planning on downsizing big time next yr or two. I have no big attachments to anything but my machines as far as the household stuff. I do not want to part with any of thm and like you not sure where or how much room we will have at this point in our next house. Sounds like it is going to be a bird house listening to my dh. Ok, but not leaving without my machines: