Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... Many thanks for your kind words ... I love this place here. Can you say addicted, a tad? Have fun shopping for your new Home Sweet Home! When there is no rush, you have the luxury to take your time and get to know the market .... and then when the right one comes, at the right price, you'll be ready to "pounce"! I somewhat did that when I bought this home. Some thought I moved too fast, but they had no clue what I'd been doing before I saw this one. Almost ten years later ... and absolutely no regrets!!!

CarrieM ... yes, heavy table is what you want for the heavy machine! the surface size is a comfortable size for working on. When quilting, I have another table that catches the bulk of the quilt from the back ... and another at the left side. I can see an addition to the clubhouse in the future!!

DublB ... so sorry about your DGM. Better keep an eye on your DM as well. Trying to care and watch your DGM will be wearing on her strength too.

Computers and Printers?? ... OK, so I am giving in and will be heading out to "deal" with the issue. Too many problems the last couple of weeks, and better to do the transition when I am quieter with work/business stuff. Wouldn't want to have to deal with it all when I was under a lot of deadlines. So .... Any suggestions? I'll also bite the bullet and get myself a colour printer at the same time. For the Printer, I know I need pigment ink ability for printing on fabric, inkjet, separate colour/black cartridges. After that I know so little as to what I am looking for. So your input/suggestions are most welcome!

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-06-2013 at 07:04 PM.