Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Elisabrat

um this house swap thing is something out of fabric correct? as we are a fabric site in theory I guess it should have fabric as the main ingredient. I know I have this little plastic square basket (kinda a fancy strawberry size basket?) that I picked up at the thrift store. It is now packing tape taped to the edge of the kitchen table for sewing scraps. a real scrap basket would be a great thing most could use. when company came and I cleared the table I couldnt easily get the darned basket off. just an idea of things we all could use.. wall hanging, welcome signs..I own only one grocery tote ..totes are good (I personally have not made one).. um bathroom: toilet roll covers, kleenex covers, fabric baskets are good for anything from coins to candy to make up.. plastic bag holders (have you seen those?) what else am i missing house wise.. OH OH OH APRONS I love an apron with a nice long pocket in front waist level? none of those little useless ones near the top lol .. ok shut up. lots of house things. think it might get ok'd if it has fabric used in it. quilted is probably best however or used in quilting.