Old 01-06-2013, 07:36 PM
moonwork42029

Living dangerously, I jumped aboard from the last overpass and clung onto the roof for awhile... that's the huge kathunk you heard earlier. Then I just meandered around the cars for a bit and video conferenced Dad to get his outlook on the subject, especially since he is the chief ironer of projects. He said to get on board with the project but don't go cuttin' a bunch of squares since you have tons of 5" ones just laying around.

Sooooo I have made 12 of the 9 square blocks out of my 5" squares. They ended up being 14" x 14" so this will be a super train project. Dad (82 yrs young) is the quality control inspector for this project also.

This looks a little wonky but the design wall is flannel backed table cloth hung over the china hutch so all the curves and handles make things looks a little wacko...and the camera skills could be better. I know there's some other "boomers" on board (and they are a wild and crazy bunch) this should be interesting. I'm off to make my calculations of the increased sizes I'll be needing to use with our bigger blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]386359[/ATTACH]

If you haven't signed up for the next Boomerang exchange -- go check out the link and have lots of fun there too.
Attached Thumbnails mystery-train-3-clue-1.jpg