Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Elisabrat

I did all the cutting yesterday and started sewing but the nap queen came and hit me on the head and well its as far as I got. I went with a patterned flower for the stars and it truly makes it scrappy looking. I LOVE moon's black with whitestars now that accents the scrappys big time like really warm colors stand out. If I didnt have cats that would be a marvelous way to go. Cats=no black fabric. unless I want to roll it all day long to catch it all. sigh I do like black fabric too.

to the person who said decaffe coffee are you funny. THATS NOT COFFEE. I have one cup a day but its Ponyexpress coffee which is high caffeine. double the regular caffeine. NOW that is coffee. Before you go saying ah ha that is why she is so hyper you see dialysis kicks my tail. I would be so tired its not funny napping 20 hours of every day without it. I wish I could have four cups but that is twice my daily allowance of fluid so I have one. And its a good one. I will gladly share your belgan chocolates however. I think those sound so good right now with this hot cup of joe. oh yeah two of those and I could go sew. I am intending to.. but want 10 more minutes just to wake up. and wish I had more coffee!