View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Elisabrat

samplers are fun. I prefer to make a sampler over any other type of quilt. I get bored making the same block over and over ugh its a chore then. Samplers give you the chance to work on all sorts of different blocks and see new results each time depending on your fabric choices. I have wanted a Christmas quilt. In fact just two months ago I told Jaba that I wanted a red/white quilt but well making one for me was not on the priority list and then wyldwytch started this forum and I am getting that red/white quilt with a touch of Christmas LOL (not a touch a whole bunch) and I am thinking what a great thing!
Frenchfry do what makes you happy. put them all together and you can make a good decision color wise. pull fabrics now that you thinkmight work and lay them out all next to each other. maybe eventake a pic then you can look at it and say yeah or neah better.
Its morning and no snow today and I hope everyone gets up and starts the week with a smile. I have the WHOLE day to me. How wonderful! this is my best day of the week. No docs nothing just sewing. oh yeah..