View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:29 PM
buslady

First, Lynnie, I am so sorry for what is happening in Tasmania. Please don't worry about the DQ being quickly done, I can wait. I haven't started yours yet. Went to Joannes yesterday. Planned to go to Sew Eligant as well, but DumbA$$$ left my purse home. No money and no list. Did look though. Question: when we say 3 colors, can there be different shades of those 3 colors? Turquoise and Purple. I like!! But sure couldn't find anything much with both colors. Maybe I am too fussy. LOL Work 5 days, then birthday parties, there have been a lot of them this last little bit, now DGS and DGD wrestling matches every Saturday and some Sunday. And they travel a loonngg way! I HATE leaving my house on the weekends. It didn't help being sick this last week. Sounds like a lot of excuses to me. I WILL get at my to-do list!! I vow to send a DQ to Tasmania before my birthday!!! Lynnie, I like lots of colors. I have a wild side, and I have a subtle side. I have a poster on my desk that says, "I have 3 sides. 1. the quite sweet side, 2. The fun and crazy side, and 3. The side you never want to see." Don't know why I felt the need to share that. Maybe I am just trying NOT to do the work that is piled up on my desk. LOL