View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Another Canuck to your north east!

Agree Len's is a hit and miss ... but remember they are more of a Jobber with end of lines than a full line LQS. They do order in specific fabrics ... and for me, I find they have the best Stonehenge selection I have seen anywhere.

You mentioned about pricing ... pretty much consistent in Ontario, because of our fabrics have to be shipped in! Of course, we can all find "deals" ... when fabric is on sale and/or being sold as an end of line.

If you want Kaffe Fasset ... Hyggeligt in London is the place to head ... unles you're heading Ottawa direction, then check out The Running Stitch.

I've never been but have heard about Fonthill (I think it's The Quilting Bee?) as being a good spot.
There's one in Niagara Falls ... Verandah or Porch something, I think?
And isn't there one in Ste. Catherines?
Red Robin (or something similar) on the edge of Brantford also has Kaffe ... I've never been, just have heard!

The Quilt Junction in Waterford ... I've been there a couple of times.
It's a delightful place in an old railway station!

Sorry, I'm not really designer familiar ... I buy what I like and don't pay a lot of attention to designer names!

Everyone ... please share ... I think we're all always on the lookout for new places to check out!

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-07-2013 at 02:09 PM.