Old 01-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Tammy Jeann

Thanks Grant, it helped alot
Found the manual for the Domestic and it just about matches mine.. only difference was the reverse and forward mechanism. So I downloaded it and will see what else I can find.. As far as dating it, I don't know how with the numbers I have.. But will continue digging around..

BTW, the pic posted is the before pic and I have a few more so no worries about the dust.. The cabinet came with it, we found them both hiding in a back storage area of our local junk shop. It had been sitting back there about 3 years. We got it for $10.00. And all the veneer on it was peeling off and had a mess load of damage to it, so my b/f took to his shop and has got it nearly all sanded off. I wanted to keep as much of it on there as I could but he just went to town on it.. Will post some pics of it when it is done.

Originally Posted by grant15clone View Post
Hello Tammy and welcome. I had a Domestic Rotary machine just like this. It would be easier to find the manual for one of them or a White Rotary. They should be interchangeable. And yes, it probably is a badged machine. White made a lot of machines and badged them. This is my Domestic Rotary as it looked when I brought it home, so please excuse the dust.

The footplate and the bobbin winder is the White design.
I hope this helps.
~G~