Old 01-07-2013, 03:36 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

QuiltE, the printer monster I have is called Hp Officejet pro 8600...I was little slow getting started (doubting myself) but love it...it was rated with five stars on the list. DD has taught me to look for the rating of things in internet...which rates a lot of things. It is what I used to do my PC photos that appeared in my blocks. If you have doubts about the color setting, soak it in salt peter from the drug store before washing it the first time...that sets all colors nicely. Have used that very successfully on T-shirts since high school...my junior college t-shirt held its color beyond anyone else at the ball games. I did not want to change printers, but my old hp 44 did not work with windows 7...so dh inherited the hp jet 44 four in one machine. It is surprising how many faxes we send off for insurance and etc., and receive. I have used it for a whole year, so there may be a newer version out there now...works with Macs too as wireless or not. Has the two trays for letter size and for legal size. It helps to READ the instructions. (Ask me how i know!)

Aneal, your blocks having me drooling over them again. Perfect looking.

OK, glad you checked in, so we did not have to send out the posse to see if you were OK.

Carrie, I have that problem all the time...I go there and I wonder what I came after...so I am worrying all the time about the "here/after" and where the item that I am looking for...it was here yesterday. At least, I think it was yesterday and not last year....two....or more. I am an organized person...most of the time....my memory works...mos of the time.