View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Lynnie25

buslady, I didn't realise you were having a birthday this month a good excuse to send you a little something extra. I have started your DQ and I sure hope you have a good sense of humor cause you will laugh at my DQ to you (well I hope you do). Anyway, both DQ and birthday surprise will get to you later than the 17th because the weekend after next I have a stall at the local Hobbies Craft and Collectibles Expo with my quilts so next week and that weekend are going to be super busy for me. And we are going back to our shack this coming weekend but I can get most of your DQ pieced there.. *Sigh*

Good news is that the bushfire disaster in Tasmania has eased, fires still burning out of control but not a real threat to any more towns or properties at present. And no loss of life so far so lots of prayers that it stays that way. And one of my favourite little communities down South where the fires were burning has been saved... this little community all have their houses/cottages/shacks named starting with 'Do'... the place is affectionately called 'Doo Town' LOL

Mainland Australia is gearing up for extreme temps today of over 40degC and a couple of States already have bushfires burning out of control, sure hope we don't have another day like Black Saturday in Victoria a few years ago.