View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 PM
huntannette

Oh what a great idea.....think I will start an address book for when I go south....I search everytime ....lol I`m a slow learner....will follow this tread ....up here in Northern On there are a few small ones with very limited fabric....the closest is New liskeard for a better selection....
Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
AllTheLovely ... you had me smiling at our Canada Post "slot of doom"!! Oh so true!! However, I am still more than happy to be living in our fair land!

GemRM ... Woodstock's is Country Patchworks! Thanks for the extra locations to check out. I do love The Marsh Shop ... HUGE selection and very helpful people!! And while down that way, check out Sarnia's The Quilt Shoppe. There's also a really intriguing one on the northwest end of London, an easy stop after The Marsh, Cornerstone Quilts. I say intriguing as I could only look in thru the glass front, as I made it there after hours!

And oh can't forget ... Exeter's Quilts and Calicos is a wonderful shop!

*hint* ... I keep an address book in my truck with LQS' from all over filed by their town/city!!! Then whenever I am in the area, I just look up the town and I can check them out. There's been some really pleasant surprises!