View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:01 PM
LauraSewsStuff

Default Hello from Las Vegas, NV

Hello all!

My name is Laura and I have been sewing for over 40 years. I started quilting in '92 but had to stop in '98 due to lack of space, and then started again four years ago. I also love sewing other stuff - handbags, pillows, stuffed animals- I do just about anything except clothes. I was just never successful at clothes, but I am trying to get the courage to try again. I have always had a bad habit of letting frustration get in my way so I have a large pile of UFO's. To get myself to finish stuff, I started a blog where I bare all, exposing my mistakes and working my way past them, learning more and more as I go, especially about myself! I have managed to finish several things recently, which I am very proud of since I never finished much before!

I have been looking through pictures and wow- everyone here is so inspiring! I hope I am able to post a couple of finished quilting projects soon! If you would like to see the non-quilting projects I have actually gotten done recently, please visit my blog at the address below.

Laura

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-08-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: pm to member