View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 View Post
I have ck with Viking Store and they told me no updates for this model which I'm thinking was discontinued...But now that you've said that I might send off an email to Husq directly and see if store was incorrect...Thanks..
If you look at the bottom of Vikings website you'll see where you can either email the software or hardware group. They are really good at getting back to you and helping find a solution. I work in the IT field and alot of things still aren't compatible with Win 7 and Win 8 came out so fast that it'll be awhile for some software to catch up and be compatible with it; plus I haven't heard a lot of people saying good things about Win 8; that could be an issue or that they just haven't played with it enough. Some have gotten their Win 7 to be set up with a dual boot and run XP on it as well. When you boot up you chose which system you want to run. I pulled my old XP out of the closet to use for some of my software but you can also still find some XP pcs out there fairly cheap.