View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Elisabrat

I finished my dq. I hate it. quilted it totally done. hate it. so Dragonfly plan b. that one will surely work. think so. hope so its on the dinner table ready for cutting. what a bummer in the summer!! this time I have faith in what I have planned. I will get that done this afternoon when I get back and it will be in the mail tomorrow. Phew.

Fire scaresthe living daylights out of me. Always did, my dad was the king of making such a huge fire in the fireplace in winter. My mom would go into panic and tell him he was going to burn the house down he would tell her to shut up it was fine her voice would raise and fear. you could feel her fear the sparks are shooting out all over you put too much wood in.. as a tiny one that scared me. if mom is scared you have to worry.. and I guess that stuck. now I love the wood burning stove but close that darned door. the dh keeps it open when its first going and I sit there glued staring at it please dont roll out.. I move to slow. and I live in the national forest which has a tendancy to go up every so often. I am so sorry for all who lost their homes and am very glad they are all safe. that is what matters the most.

Where did you find your inspiration for your doll quilt? I go to Pinterest now when I need a boost creativity wise. so many pretty quilts on there. Faster than searching the web I think. Wish I had time to make all of them!