View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:14 AM
nancia

i am still playing catch-up. i do see an end to the tunnel. my dear son has visited from london and is currently in nyc with friends. he flies out tomorrow and says he will be gone a year. makes me very sad, but he is old enough to decide these things for himself. i do miss him, and the others, now that they are all far away. so it is another new beginning with an empty nest. you'd think i'd have this down pat. as for the tunnel, there are still afew time sensitive projects i need to do. i am determined to get some fabric dyed. i'm taking a craftsy class on resist printing and it has re-kindled my desire to get some made. i have a huge investment in the tools and have done only one small piece. time to kick into gear!!
i must say i like the creations you two are showing. i am interested in doing a puzzle quilt, as i am so many other designs. it would be great for an autism fund raiser. and, dotty, daniel may have missed the boat with your lovely lily! such nice looking kids!
off to the dr's. have had 3 migraines in the last 2 weeks, and that's enough of that! hopefully there's a magic cure/preventative out there, short of removing my head, which i have considered! but then, what would i do with all my earrings?? ciao !

Last edited by nancia; 01-08-2013 at 07:22 AM.