View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:41 AM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by DonnaFreak View Post
Howdy y'all :c)

WHEW!!! The past couple of months have been overwhelming! Since Thanksgiving, my daughter (19 years old and autistic) had to have major surgery, I bought AND wrapped all of the Christmas presents, went to three Christmas dinners, plus made it though four (FOUR!!) birthdays, with two more to go in the next week! Oh.....and I also made a quilt for my nephew!

Here's my problem.....I'm still trying to finish up a quilt I started for my niece for her birthday (which was October 23). I have a quilt in mind I'm going to make for my oldest sister for her birthday in March, and I think it will go together fairly quickly. The problem is, my other sister's birthday is in June. I want to make a quilt for her as well, but I'm obviously pressed for time. Do any of you have any suggestions for a quilt that will go together fast, that's fairly easy, but doesn't look like it's quick and easy? I don't want her to feel like I've just thrown something together, even though that's pretty much what I'll probably have to do. Any and all help would be very much appreciated! :c)

Donna
My standard answer------WARM WISHES