View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:41 PM
spartan quilter

Default Quilts done in 2012

I have been sort of busy over the past year, and know that I did post some of these quilts, way back when, but will see how many I can post this evening.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]386923[/ATTACH]
I gave this one to my granddaughter, for her graduation quilt. I did just post it also a few days ago, when someone requested pictures of variations on the Drunkard Path pattern. My sister remarked that it reminded her of the Pac-man game.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]386924[/ATTACH]
I gave this one to a SIL, who is always BORROWING his wife's or their kids. The front is made of flannel and cotton and I made it extra long, because he stands about 6 ft 3. He loved it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]386926[/ATTACH]
I gave this one to my other SIL. Last year, I had made his wife, the Day & Night [or vice versa] quilt from Eleanor Burns, and so I took the scrap pieces and put this one together. He was pretty excited about it. Another hubby who BORROWED the wife and daughter's quilts.
I will close out this post and start another with more quilts. Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails 2012-christmas-rachel-quilt-front.jpg   dean-2012.jpg   2012-12-29-marty.jpg   marty-2012.jpg