View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:29 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AllTheLovely View Post
I agree, QuiltE - Triangle Sewing in Guelph is wonderful. When I was trying to find a sewing machine, not knowing much about what was best or what I would need for my purposes (Sharon Okimi at U-Quilt-It was kind enough to take the time to give me tons of tips and make a list of must haves for me!), Triangle Sewing was the only place I called that took the time to answer my questions over the phone. I spent about an hour on the phone with Krista of Triangle Sewing and that convinced me! I made the drive out there, met up with her, and she found for me the best little second hand Janome as my starter machine. They carry a huge selection of machines and (new and used). Krista's Mom also works there (owner) and is wonderful as well. Good people.
Glad you found them! ... and think so much of them.
Dad/Nick completes the family compliment!
I'm sure when you are ready for your next machine, you'll be back to Triangle.

I really like how they have the in-shop service ... and Rizza (sp?) the "mechanic" is right there in his room off the store. No working behind closed doors. If you have a problem with your machine, he's willing to sit down with you too. I've even seen him come upstairs in the middle of a class and work on someone's machine! Now that's service!!!

No, I don't work for them ... just really appreciate the gems that they are!