View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:03 AM
yayaquilts

Hi all!

Happy New Year! Can't believe how fast these first days of the new year are flying by. We just got back from a destination wedding at the Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas and are getting ready to head to Indio, CA for an RV Rally today. I just got my Christmas decorations packed back into their storage boxes yesterday. I haven't had one minute to sew since the Thursday before Christmas, so needless to say, I haven't started the border for this round (and I thought I'd be less busy after Christmas to complete this round).

Anyway, with that being said, I will not make the new deadline for mailing by the 10th. I'm so sorry mine will be late. I will work on it as soon as possible after this trip (won't have any time to sew so I'm not even taking any sewing with me). I will try to mail it by the 15th or 16th.

Love how my center is evolving! I actually never really imagined any borders on it so each one has been a nice addition. I like the fact that each round is a beautiful "surprise" from each of you creative Robins!