Old 10-26-2009, 09:30 AM
charismah
Banned

State

charismah wrote:

OK OMak.....I am a little concerned that you don't believe those of us who use all of our scraps???
I am cutting sorting and organizing all of my scraps ..have been for the last month and I am just sure by the end of the year I wont have any scraps left--I plan to use all of them...so I can start a new batch. I will bring my empty tub to the shop so you can see it for proof...lol.

P.S. I Love Bonnie's blog......I have used her patterns before!

B-U-S-T-E-D !!!
DId I say a disparaging word about people possibly never being able to use up all their squares???
But, if I am understanding your process correctly, you are organizing one container, and - - now you know where your scraps are ... right? LOL
I will be looking forward to your empty tub, and the project you have used your scraps in!

:-) lol..so funny!
Well I am organizing them so I can use them I have plans for what I am doing with them and I have many projects for them... years of scraps...My BFF doesn't believe in saving scraps so I have kept hers over the years as well..which is not as much as my own stash but definatly adds to them. I have a system as to what I am going to do with them and I have started sketches of what kind of quilts I will use them in....one problem I am only using my good fabrics ....I do have some scraps of wal mart fabric that I only use in craft projects for the kids or whatever--thinking that could be my next challenge after the first of the year...just try to get rid of all of it ...we shall see.