View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
Rhonda, I am also in for a scrap swap! I love the idea of pairing up with someone and deciding how we want to swap scraps?

Since this swap thread started I've already made up about a dozen more scrappy strip blocks, just with my pinks bin...thought I was really making headway and then because I'm ADHD I think, had to put pinks away and start with new project for a bit...unfortunately, my pinks don't even look like I've put a dent in them? What???? Here are a couple of pictures of what I've been doing... The random crazy quilt style pieced blocks are 12 1/2" square. When I get a lot of them done and in different shades, I will put them together with sashing and borders. Even in my pinks, I have lots of different colorways it appears?

The 3rd picture shows the strip blocks I've been making using mostly pinks...beginning with 5 1/2" blocks and stitching four together to give a nice pattern. These just need to be put together in some fashion...trying to decide whether to do it raggy style or with sashing between and do all at once...ideas???
Love your pink blocks and the strip blocks. I love both of these methods. they are so quick and easy to do.