Old 10-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Skeat

Okay...I jumped into a group that is making quilts for charity...all went well except at the end of the gathering, I was tossed a quilt to go home and bind...so, since I am the only one tossed one, I am thinking this group must be really burned out or something...only to bring home a mess! I couldn't leave my usual 1/4" of batting around the edge due to having to even up the edges as best as I can...then used the strips they sent w/it. Only they were not all even too...they were cut straight but, not all the same size...so, smartie me decided to press and sew it on right:)Little tricks and it worked...ha! Only when I decided I didn't want to 'hand' whip down the binding on the back, I sewed around deciding to stay exact 1/4" from the edge of the backside of the binding...duh! Didn't work...it is not even on the front...so, here I sit...ripping it all out to hand whip anyways to make it right....I just might be done w/this group already!:)I flunk my test!!LOL Skeat...........who selfishly wants to quilt something else now!LOL