Old 01-09-2013, 08:34 PM
mirabelle

I did say I was on my way to the bedroom so I did get dresses before venturing out for the morning gee I don't want to scare anyone people would go blind.....

Love the Post Box QuiltE, oohh I want my BB's now, is anyone else getting excited????

QNS I love your list of wip's, one day at a time or should that be one stitch at a time, it keeps the brain working and the hands busy

This is my Bumblebee Quilt, the pale blue border was 2 FQ's left over from a challenge some of my club's members participated in. I was given the fabric and told "see what you can do with this" So I knew I had the bumblebee embroideries so stitiched them out and they sat for quite a while as I just didn't want to set them in rows 3 across 4 down, boring !!!
Then while going through my designs I found the design that I used in the centre so I stitched it out and then it sat again, while I drew a lot of designs on paper. I have EQ5 but find I work better with pen and paper, go figure.. I pulled 4 other blues and a couple of yellows from my stash and this is the end result.
This quilt will be going to a local Primary School to be raffled to raise funds for the school
Hope you like it
Attached Thumbnails bumblebees.jpg   bumblebee-centre.jpg   bumblebee-block.jpg