Old 01-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Elisabrat

the price goes up to 46c but if you buy your forever stamps before then well not an issue right? and roseirish you let ANASTASIA pick your fabric. oh heck. we are in for a treat.. wait is she waiting this round out? school I think...

I usually just send fabric back if I have left overs. especially any of significance. never know if the sender is going to need it later on and then for me, finding it? oh heck.

I think Marybeth will thank you immensly Jan for making sure she is in both groups. In fact she will probably let you help her fill envelopes and lick each of them closed for her gonna tattle on you .

April I am so incredibly sorry to hear you feel. Your head. oh crud. never the rear when you need it most. I will say a prayer that it calms down immediately. You need yak tracks for your shoes. no slipping. not stylish but your body would thank you. They are only like 10.00 would you like me to send you a pair? we have them here in all the stores. check that. all two of our stores. the fish shop and the ski shop. I am in that fish shop at least once a week gladly snag you a pair.