Old 01-10-2013, 05:52 AM
carriem

Mirabelle---that Bee quilt is very cute. Whoever gets it should be very happy.

QE--Well, I asked DH this morning and his response was "well I owned a post office once, but traded it for a turkey fryer, so the least I need is a mail box". Then he said he is working on an old pay phone but since he works at a telephone office that one isn't so hard to come by. So....no real exciting plans....yet!

*Regarding owning a post office, it was a little one (12x12) attached to a little country store we bought (store was closed so it was the "old" clubhouse before we moved). When we bought the property the PO was still open, which was *really nice* when I needed to mail something...out the front door and around the corner! After the PO closed someone asked what we were going to do with the building. In the end DH helped load the building on a trailer and move it about 2 miles north to it's new home. The guy says "I have this turkey fryer we've used once" and DH says "sold"...both things happened around the same time it wasn't really a trade but we always joke that was the "deal".