View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:18 PM
QultingaddictUK

What was a wonderful side benefit is that one of our ladies who has some serious health issues went down with Pneumonia before Christmas, and thought she wouldn't be able to continue with her quilting as her machine was making everything so stressful, you all know what it's like when your machine does crappy things! She also as she had been unwell hadn't done her present shopping.

To cut a long story short I have her my Elna 7200 which I had recently upgraded and suggested she make everyone home made gifts. Well I was a receiver of one her lovely home made bags and I was thrilled with it as was the rest of her family who thought she was amazing, well we all do as she if a lovely lady. The other super side effect of this is that all her family knows what to buy her for birthdays and Christmas, next year they are paying for the machine to be serviced but this Christmas her daughter-in-law presented her with a huge box absolutely brimful of beautiful quilting things, it was gorgeous but she won't unpack it yet as she shows if off to everyone that visits, wouldn't you.

Just to show you what a wonderful lady she is this is a pic of her with her favorite fan, my Muffin
Attached Thumbnails tummy-tickles-ceri.jpg