Old 01-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Elisabrat

You guys! STop it right now. ENOUGH OF THIS FALLING. As my dear father used to say when we were kids in a real loud voice WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT? boy thetears dried up and I would try to comeup with some lame duck excuse and he would go into my not doingthings like that again unless I have permission and me crying ok I wont and forgetting all about the fact I fell off my bike hit my face on the curb edge was black and blue from the check to the forehead. ah to be a kid. You guys did nothave permission . So stop that immediately. I am so sorry to hear you got hurt. Twinkie I am triple sorry . How your doing that and raising kids thats a tough row to hoe. I will hope it gives you some peace and that warmer weather will keep any pain away. You guys are so right healing is so much easier when you are younger. I seem to take forever on some things and zoom through others.

Nowonto fun things like tablerunners. I think mine is going to be arriving..soon. one day. this month. when it gets here. I am patient. I have a lovely already on my table. ha! I get two this month. Talk about smiling all the way to the post office.