View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
suziehammond

Julie--Good for you! Can't wait to see what all goodies you come up with. What delightful fun fabric creation can be!
Now that I have even more excuse to do so here in Chile I have given myself a cart blanche to 'do what needs doing' in terms of creating AND using fabric. I'll be curious to know if your course uses some basic readily available items in oddball ways or mostly the newer 'add water to a bought dye' and do things to the fabric simultaneously(Besides tie dyeing). I'm limited down here to what I can get in grocery,hardware and student chemical packages.
I'd also like to know how you used up all your earlier fabric dyeing experiments? lol Like any of us ever do. I am still finding pieces I bought ,dyed,rusted,bleached and otherwise mangled from 20 years ago. But now due to lack of other goodies they are really getting used up so that's great actually.
Putting together any creative goodies b4 class starts? I have a little auction item for the local organization that is like 'Save the Children' that needs completing but then the bigger projects and their deadlines call too.........