View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Elisabrat

The fun part here is its a suggest block guys so if you decide to jump on board anytime its ok to do only the ones you want or pick only the easy so you can get here faster then do both later on but the trick is.. you have to start. even one is a start so get out your fabrics and join along. its cool to see what they all look like all different colors they will be great. Hey wyldwytch! how is your hand? is it healing ok? can you use it at all yet? I think we forgot to ask. I am sorry bad of me.

Extra blocks are great..again guys they are just out there for those who want to push themselves even faster farther. if its not for you dont do them. JUST MAKE AT LEAST ONE BUSLADY.. and all other watchers. You can start anytime and even ifyou only ever do say four.. well lovely little wall hanging that would be. two? a pair of placemats six? a baby quilt. you dont have to think big. just think group fun. this is fun honest. now its only so many hours til we get our new blocks. YIPPPEEE I am ready and excited. this way i can whip them out tonight before I go onto the scrappy quilt tomorrow (she is really putting out big instructions right now lots of work).. I think her next mystery will be bit slower paced when she is not heading off to Peru or someother country like that to enjoy herself. la cucaracha lacucaracha.. ya no puedo caminar.. oh wait that is not Peruvian..shoot anyone know any Peruvian songs? I know Maria Maria me estan coriendo then I forget the rest of those words. shoot good song to. lol. nuts yes sometimes i am. singing Christmas songs about rats eating your pants.. yup. darned Spanish teachers.