Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 AM
urgodschild2

He he he he. Ok the joke is on me. I thought today was the day that the clue was posted. SIGH. oh well I still haven't decided on my A and B. My other project I am working on....my first QAYG is now being all torn out. It came out wonky. I had not quite half put together and I couldn't get it to lie flat. I thought about it and realized that I never squared up by 6 1/2 by 12 1/2 rectangles. So I measured them and golly I have some that are 13 inches and 14 inches long. No wonder it looks wonky. I had to stretch the spacers and couldn't figure that out until now. So I am taking out all the quilting and going to start over. This could take me several days. Another thing that I did wrong was that I didn't realize that I could use one color on top and another color in the bobbin. THis is my first QAYG and I can honestly say I am learning so much. I can't believe how much I am learning. LOL.
Well I have decided on my B color but want to do scrapy stars. I think I wil ldo that inbetween my tearing out here.