Old 01-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Honchey

Hi All, I have not disappeared...I have not been able to get online and when I do...I get bumped off or the messages have not been able to go thru...I have been to Bingo 3 times and won twice once for $140 and the second for $35....I have been sewing and trimming, trimming, trimming... I have been busy fussy cutting 130 pieces for the 13 blocks...and then I have to position each one before sewing...so you can understand why I need the outlet of Bingo...I didn't read the game sheet and hollered bingo when I didn't have it....You should have heard all the groaning..so I hollered again "Sorry, but it sure felt good to holler!"...when I showed up again last nite I heard all the mumbling from some of the men there...I just smiled sweetly at them and kept on walking to my seat...it was soooo funny... When I first arrived here I was really tired and didn't feel all that good and thought I was going to have another go round of the flu...so I just rested for a couple of days....one of the quilt shops I frequent moved into a warehouse and is now only open 4 days a week and she sells online as well...her prices are really good..all the other shops are charging $10-$12 a yard..her top price is $8.50 and under...there's a room full of fabric on sale for $5 a yard. I'm glad she made the move...
so much chit chat going on...recipes...I hope I can stay online long enough to read it all....
Carriem...do you have everyone's address yet???
Jan, I feel so bad for you not feeling well...get better so I can feel better too!
Dublb...Happy Anniversary!!!
QNS...Keep the chuck wagon going...
Mirabelle, that quilt is awesome!
Jeanie, How's Easy Street coming along??
QuiltE, Thanks for your concern...

I'm afraid to stay on longer so I'm submitting this message now before I lose it...Later guys
PS. The legal size padded envelopes that can be ordered online ship for the same price as the regular size ones...just thought you would like to know...

Last edited by Honchey; 01-11-2013 at 02:37 PM.