View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:59 PM
mooshie

hhmmm...there are a bunch of quilting shops in the area. What part of Salt Lake will you be visiting (Downtown, Salt Lake City proper, a suburb, North Salt Lake?)? I'm on the south end of the valley, and I really like "The Cotton Shops" There is one in Sandy, and one in Murray. I also really like "Material Girls" In South Jordan (about 10600 south and Redwood Road). There's also "My Sister's Quilts" in Herriman or Riverton (They border each other so I'm not sure which it is), at about 4000 W. and 12500 S. I haven't been to that one yet, but it looks adorable from the outside.

I'm sure there are more, but I only know the south end of the valley, and I have several quilts that need to get done before shopping for more fabric so I haven't gone exploring yet. Heck, I know there's gotta be more, they have shop hops every year. I just have yet to do one.

Hopefully someone else will have other suggestions. I hope so, I'd like to know what I need to check out once my fabric stash is down a little more.

Have fun shopping!