Old 01-12-2013, 05:13 AM
DustysMomma

I woke up to 63 degrees here in Auburn, AL today. The forecast is for a high of 76 today. Very un-January weather we're having, and everyone's been so sick here because of the swing back and forth from hot to cold. First of the week, the low was still around 40, and they're calling for it to be back around freezing by Tuesday night.

Since my runner is done and I don't have any other swap names yet, I'm hoping to get a couple other sewing projects done this weekend. I have a fairly simple playmat that I have to do for my boyfriend to take it to his nephew in Denmark in 11 days that I got the fabric for a couple days ago. I also have some cute owl fabric that I'm going to use to make a tissue box holder/trash receptacle for a friend's MIL who is in assisted living. She always sticks everything in her pockets, then my friend takes her laundry home and ends up with a washer and dryer full of washed tissues. She uses a walker, and it goes everywhere with her, so if we can get her in the habit of using this, since I'm making it to attach to her walker, then it'll make it easy for everyone, including the nurses where she lives. My friend said if I make this, I may end up with a home full of retirees who all want one too!