Old 01-12-2013, 06:20 AM
gardnergal970

So much to catch up on...good to hear from you Honchey. What a vacation...to have the things you enjoy in ready abundance!
dubib...happy anniversary. Sounds like the visit to the LQS could be very significant.
All...you can get shipping envelopes at the post office very reasonably and I've also seen them at Walmart.
mirabelle...Molly must have a lot of fun creating her masterpieces. Thanks for sharing.
Anael...Ann Fahl has several books on thread art. I've seen some of her work at a quilt show. Pictures don't do them justice. Hope you're feeling better.
QNS...Froggy doesn't want you to get lonely. I've been doing a little of that too.
QuiltE...your talk about GFG got me inspired and I just spent part of my Amazon gift card on a book called Pieced Hexies. Wasn't quite what I expected but really some unusual ideas which are really unique. Maybe....!
Jan...one relapse already...how many patients do you see more than once because they don't follow the Drs orders? Don't let the warm weather fool you into doing more than you should. Remember...24 hours without a temperature or medication before you're really out of the woods.
Enough half square triangles done yesterday to finish the center and corner units of 10 ocean wave blocks. This was going to be a header/ended project but I needed a couple of blocks for my class in a couple of weeks and I got sucked in. The most tedious part is cutting all of those little suckers out. It's getting better with practice and I've added a paper guide on my machine to assist my quarter inch piecing foot so things are getting more truly square without trimming or pulling. Meanwhile the BBs on the design wall are looking abandoned with nothing going on. So little to do to finish them up...that's exactly why I keep putting them off I think. The good thing about it is that I think of all of you often! Have a great day, everyone!