Old 01-12-2013, 06:46 AM
createfourpaws

Irish......love your quilt. Sounds like the father to be was anxious to see what they got for the baby to wait for the baby shower. Don't you just love facebook when you forget to get a picture of something. I know that is how I get current pictures of my son and his wife down in Houston.

Mean.... I know what you mean about getting the clues done on the mystery train quilt and have other things that need to get done first.

Pam... that was a great plan sharing the burger with your daughter. These are some of the little things that make it a big help. I am going out for italian tonight. and my plan is to bring 1/2 of it home for another meal or share it with mom. We have a coupon for buy one get one free. My date never leaves any food and I am trying to help him see you dont have to clean your plate you can take it home. (yes he is the one i have been seeing for a while now.) we have a standing Saturday date every week (most weeks).

Shadow....... yes it does take alittle more planning when you spend more time at home. I know I had to stop and realize that when I was laid off from my job and it took me almost 6 months to find another job. I had to pay attention especially when I was getting depressed about not working. Enjoy your retirement

Well I need to go see if mom is almost ready to head out for some errands, want to get back before the cold front comes through. It was 73 yesterday and today right now is the high of the day at 63, dropping into the 30's.