Old 01-12-2013, 11:10 AM
AngelinaMaria

Default I am so excited to post my progress on my Ohmigosh Quilt--6119 pieces down, 3822 left

I started this in September and had to take a 3 week break while my machine was in the shop. The past few weeks have been very slow going as I find the little 9 patch construction very tedious. But, I finally finished enough 9 patches to put it up on my design wall and I have to say, it looks even better than I imagined. I am so excited to finish this.

I am leaning towards a border color of either pink, aqua or a purple as those are my favorite colors from this quilt. If you are making one of these, I'd love to see what you have done so far. It is nice to see other people's fabric and color choices. This is my first rainbow themed quilt but I have lots more imagined in my head so there will be many more to come. None quite as intense as this one though!!!

You will notice it looks a little funny in 2 spots and that is because I already attached 2 different sets of blocks together to see how my seams were matching and up and to make sure everything was going to nest properly. I think it will come together pretty well.
Attached Thumbnails omg-full-layout-view.jpg   omg-top-left-corner.jpg   omg-closeup-layout.jpg