Old 01-12-2013, 01:02 PM
nance-ell

Originally Posted by such a sew and sew View Post
I too have a vitamix and use it everyday. This thing has saved me money. I make almond milk, rice flour, soup, vegetable drinks of every kind imaginable. I freeze bits of veggies and fruit then blend in my drinks. After 6 1/2 yrs. of heavy use, my varible switch was acting wierd so I sent it in. They paid for the postage there and back and replaced all kinds of other things. I got it back after two weeks and it was just like new. Anyway they are a great company. Oh my, this sounds like a commercial. But one more thing, my grandkids come and beg me to make them my secret chocolate milk shake. I won't let them see me make it because I put veggies in it. Someday when they get older I might tell them!!!!
Love it! We just bought a Vitamix and I have every intention of getting something nutritious into my 17 year old!!!! Would you be willing to share your recipe here? Also anything that tastes like pizza but is healthy(???!!!) HAHA --- I think I'm kidding, but with Vitamix, you never know! lol